The Lake District - Map & Guide
• 1st Edition
• 32 Pages
• 126mm x 280mm
The Lake District is England's only true mountain area, and is considered by many to be the most beautiful corner of England. It is remarkably compact and varied. The intention of this Map-Guide is not to compete with the thousands of previous publications on the Lake District, but to update, and introduce the visitor to the many features of interest, and beauty, in this area. It is the ideal publication for first-time visitors, or for those seeking to reacquaint themselves with the area.
The Leisure Map
· The ideal scale for touring @ 1:126,720 (2 miles to 1 inch)
· Tourist Attractions, Mountains, Lakes and Valleys Highlighted
· Altitude Layering indicates the topography
· Clear and easy-to-follow...easy to fold and unfold
The Travel Guide
· Opening Times to Attractions: gardens, country houses, art galleries, and more
· Lavishly illustrated with colour photographs
· So easy to plan your day, your week
The Ideal Companion (except your Partner) for exploring the Lake District's country roads, passes and endearing landscape....
• ISBN 9 78185965 188 9