Cotswold Map Guide - New Edition
THE COTSWOLDS MALVERNS & FOREST OF DEAN
MAP & GUIIDE
• 6th Edition with Hard-Cover
• 32 Pages
• 125mm x 280mm
This was the first publication I produced. A Map-Guide close to my heart, and one that I believe improves with age. It was the acorn that set off my oak tree, and remains to this day, my favourite publication. It is the simple combination of the Map and the Guide that makes exploring the Cotswolds such a pleasure.
• Where to Go, What to See, What to Do... and Where to Eat & Drink...
• The ideal publication for a short break, a long weekend, or your first-ever visit to the Cotswolds...
• Save time and money by choosing this practical combination of a Leisure Map, backed up by a Travel Guide with 5 Scenic Drives (car tours) described and highlighted on the Map
The Leisure Map
• The ideal scale for touring @ 1:126,720 (2 miles to 1 inch)
• Tourist Attractions/Inns With Rooms/Hotels are illustrated
• Altitude Layering indicates the topography
• 5 Scenic Drives (Car tours) overprinted
• Clear and easy-to-follow...easy to fold and unfold
The Travel Guide
• Opening Times to Attractions: gardens, country houses, art galleries
• Foodie pubs and tearooms selected on merit
• Lavishly illustrated with colour photographs
• 3 Scenic Drives (car tours) described
• So easy to plan your day, your week...your holiday
The Ideal Companion for exploring the Cotswolds scenic villages, ‘Wool’ towns, river valleys and, atypical English landscape.
• ISBN 9 78185965 262 6